Thursday, January 24, 2008

From David's Desk

I don’t know about you but to me it already seems that the presidential campaign has been going on for the last three or four years and I almost feel like there’s no end to it.

As a media type person and for the station I’m interested in your views. Not on how you’d vote but what you think of all the snapping and character degradation, do you take your valuable time to watch the debates and what do you think of national media coverage or anything else for that matter.

I certainly don’t have the answer but by November I know I’ll be sick of hearing the campaign stuff. The Ponderosa, if you remember it, may start looking good again. As for the rest of the stuff on the home screen in my opinion it is getting worse every year and a total insult to one’s semi-intelligence. Again, if I’m being unfair please comment.

Finally if you or if you know of someone interested in sponsoring and hosting a radio show please have them give me a call. And, check out our fantastic shows like Le Cordon Bleu College of Culinary Arts on Tuesday, the Pediatric Health Hour on Wednesday, the National Museum of Patriotism on Sunday and so many more of interest.

I’ll blog you again soon,

David

No comments: