Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Big Day in Texas

Although it is a big day in Texas (all days are big in Texas) well for the voter's anyway and also in Ohio where they are expecting bad weather.

So not that you care but I do care about who is elected and it is absolutely terrible to listen to the candidates say nothing. So far the democratic stand has been either against or "I'm for change" well OK what are you going to do to fix it? "I'm for change". It is a shame that our country can not bring forth candidates right or wrong, left or right that can't come forth with a stand on an issue.

Frankly I write this only because I hate to think of my son in the Air Force and the prospect of one of these candidates, one in particular, that doesn't even honor the flag, being Commander-in-Chief when my son is in serving you and me.

Radio Sandy Springs wants only what is best for the country and to apply our constitution to policy and to defend our rights and our freedoms to the end. If for one second you think the terrorist want that or have gone away or can be negotiated with then you are wrong! I don't know how you feel about snakes but I have my opinion.

You're welcome to comment and Texas Voters don't let the country down!

No comments: