Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Radio Sandy Springs Political Blog & Comment

Unless your head was in the sand somewhere, and actually that sounds like a very good idea, you've heard about the governor of New York and his romp in D.C. It is my opinion that once again the media is taking this to extreme. The guy is obviously a jerk and although a lawyer and supposedly after the bad guys when he was NY state attorney. The reality is he is no better than the guy that cut in front of you going to work today. He's no better than Clinton or anyone else that says in words or deeds the laws are for you not me except when I need them.

My wife and I talked about this last night and concluded again the Gov is just stupid, the media is making too much of something that unfortunately done every day around-the-world and probably shouldn't even be considered a crime. If one is stupid enough to pay $4000 to play then crown him (or her) dumb dumb of the day.

The real victim and I've really thought about them is the Gov's three daughters. I didn't include his wife who may very well be a victim but without knowing all the circumstance who knows maybe the Gov had a reason - other than stupid.

Frankly I'd like to have your comments to know what others are thinking!

From David's Desk

No comments: