Saturday, March 8, 2008

Radio Sandy Springs Changes Clocks

Well here it is about to snow in Sandy Springs, Georgia and tonight I lose another hour as we set back the clocks. So don't forget to set your clocks back and if you are supposed to do a show please be here on time! I've got to be here so you might as well enjoy to loss of an hour with me.

Why don't we split the difference someday and either set the clocks forward or backwards a half hour and just leave them alone. I love fall and setting the clocks back but I never really get that extra hour cause I so used to getting up that I just get up an hour early. One just can't win with some things but, one always wins when they listen to Diva in the House, Master Gardeners, Temple of Health, The National Museum of Patriotism Hour and all the rest of the absolutely super radio shows on www.radiosandysprings.com. Tune in to Radio Sandy Springs, tell a friend, tell someone you don't like, I don't care just tell someone and you'll both be much happier!

Happy blogging to you!

Radio Sandy Springs

No comments: