Monday, March 3, 2008

Yesterday

I didn't really get to spend any time outside yesterday as those that had shows and came into the studio can attest to but, I did get a few chances to look out my window and then when I left realized what an absolutely beautiful day it had been.

For each of you I hope that you got to take in the day, big breaths of fresh air and took a moment to reflect. For some of you and I do hope it was actually many of you, that your thoughts, reflections and prayers went to our thousands and thousands of military folks around-the-world that are putting their lives on-the-line to protect and let us enjoy a beautiful day like yesterday. We are so fortunate to have that privilege. By-the-way if you haven't heard it, tune in at 7AM and listen to a few moments from the Ironhorse 4th Infantry Division, Iraq. Out of my home state (Ft. Hood) TEXAS!

What are your thoughts?

No comments: