Monday, March 10, 2008

Were You Listening?

Friday, Gina McNew better known as Diva in the House had as her guest Nanette Duffey Miss Organized Instincts. What an inspiration to get your stuff together, in fact I was so inspired I did as an old client used to do to get organized. I went out got a big box and dumped my desk into it and it is amazing I found the top of my desk and it's not bad looking. Now here's the deal, if within one year I don't need anything in that box then I dump it.

Well I had to work yesterday and enjoyed Dr. Bryan's KeyWord message, Marcy and Jewish Brunch with the JT Bunch, Ted Daywalt and VFW Career Call, but mostly I enjoyed getting the computers back up and running. It seems like when one thing happens it all happens at the same time. I wonder how those little people inside our computers do that.

OK, great guest from Northside Hospital - Hospitalist Dr. Greg Lewis followed by all the rest of Monday's talent and don't forget your update on the Bird Flu at 5 PM with a report from Sharon from FluTrackers.com.

www.radiosandysprings.com keeps you informed from bed bugs to grass growing you can depend on us to keep you up to date and listen tomorrow Tuesday the 11th for a new show at 4PM all about health and alternative ways to stay healthy!

No comments: