Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Primaries

Well another big day in media coverage and the only fallout is Huckabee which was sort of a no brainer. So what has been accomplished? In a word, nothing in my opinion. Well I guess a lot of printers and television stations are happy to have more money thrown their way. It kept the broadcasters talking and the analyst analyzing and I still don't care.

The campaign has been going on for two years now or longer and any fool can point out problems but I have yet to hear a solid answer to fixing anything. The same fools can make vast empty, unattainable promises like Radio Sandy Springs is going to have an air signal bigger than any radio station in Georgia, right just after pigs fly!

My choice of candidates, and I hope others see this also, is the individual that has and will stand up and speak the truth, present a legitimate plan of action, and not just promise hot air. Watch the sky for pigs flying!

No comments: